Flores Island
I will be venturing out into West Coast Euphoria in a days time. I will be going to Flores Island with a buddy of mine. Flores Island is located just off the West Coast of Vancouver Island, B.C. (near Tofino). We'll be taking a water taxi, then hiking the two hours of coastline to get to our camp spot.
Hopefully this trip will yield many photographic opportunities and relaxation for my spirit. I really need the healing powers that the sands, stone and waves provide. I am looking forward to this.
My partner in crime is headed off to the big "Sea Otter Classic" mountain bike event, in California the same time I will be camping on Flores so I think this should be quite healing for both of us....
Jack my camping buddy is a kindred spirit and we travel well together so this should be good.
I am planning a trip to Cambodia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea in February of next year, which is a big trip, but I needed something small to get me through the monotany of work. So when Jack presented this trip option to me, I lept on board. I am really just looking forward to the smells of the wood burning on the beach pitfire and the feel of sand under my feet and the sounds of birds and ocean next to me when I awake in the misty mornings....
-J
Flores Island Map
Hopefully this trip will yield many photographic opportunities and relaxation for my spirit. I really need the healing powers that the sands, stone and waves provide. I am looking forward to this.
My partner in crime is headed off to the big "Sea Otter Classic" mountain bike event, in California the same time I will be camping on Flores so I think this should be quite healing for both of us....
Jack my camping buddy is a kindred spirit and we travel well together so this should be good.
I am planning a trip to Cambodia, Thailand, Papua New Guinea in February of next year, which is a big trip, but I needed something small to get me through the monotany of work. So when Jack presented this trip option to me, I lept on board. I am really just looking forward to the smells of the wood burning on the beach pitfire and the feel of sand under my feet and the sounds of birds and ocean next to me when I awake in the misty mornings....
-J
Flores Island Map

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home