Saturday, April 28, 2007

biker chick


biker chick
Originally uploaded by Asia Trip2007.

After my Khao Yai fun was over, I hopped a bus for Bangkok and flew out the next day to start the next leg of my journey....Papua New Guinea.... I met David at the Cairns airport after a long flight from Bangkok to Sydney to Cairns. We relaxed, went out for a delicious fish dinner and talked and talked. It was great to catch up with a great friend that I often miss. The next day we set out on a long motorbike trip across the Atherton tablelands to Undara Lava tubes southwest of Cairns. David had rented a Yamaha 600cc cruiser bike for the trip. I thought I was going to die!! No but seriously, it was a lot of fun, even though I got hypothermic and a calloused buttock. Who knew Australia was so cold at the early hours of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home