Friday, October 26, 2007

Toomulla Frangipani


The blooming of beautiful flowers always calms my spirit. When the soft morning light casts it's warmth on the intricate shapes; colours transform, thrusting it's beauty at your senses. As I stood on the veranda, in the early morning, the heat on the soft petals summoned forth the beautiful smells from within it's cells. The cool breeze off the shore, sent the mouthwatering perfumes toward me in a swirling beautiful assault of my nose. I loved it! Just in the distance, a plump tree cast it's crooked shadow on the thirsty grasses below and just past that the liguid shores crashed into each other in an orgy of sound and mists. This is Toomulla beach in the beginning of the summer months (October)

1 Comments:

Blogger gazingoutback said...

Wish I could also smell the fragrance ... here it's starting to change into real fall-like weather. Frost may happen tonight...boo

1:31 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home