Sunday, January 07, 2007

Map of trip

This just gives a rough idea of the path I will be going...


Culmination of a path

Before this whole trip planning started, I had a vivid vision of an elephant leading me on a long wooden boat to a land of great limestone towers projecting out of the misty seas. In front, layed out before me a land of sand and jungles. As I landed on shore the elephant turned to stone and I was suddenly standing in a great temple stucture surrounded by wilderness and sun. I gave a token of graditude to the elephant by placing a bracelet I carried, around his solid right tusk. Then I awoke. I believe I am meant to be here at this time in my life, which for me, is an encouraging thought. Especially after going through some very rough times. I am striving to attain stillness and serenity in a land I have never imagined myself in, before now. I am excited to see where this intuitive path shall lead me and what lessons I will gain along the way....

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

I've printed the map and plan on sticking little coloured pins in it to watch your travels. This is exciting and scary and wonderful all rolled into one. You are smart and brave and have loads of common sense. Have a great adventure.

12:47 pm  
Blogger Bruce said...

Hi there!How come the lines go off the map? Can you show me a map that has the most southerly destinations on it?

9:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home