Pai in the sky
Secretly in my mind, I knew I would get a tatto in Thailand. But I didn't know where or when or even what it would look like. But in Pai the opportunity presented itself like a bright yellow flag in front of my face. By the time I reached this little arty town of Farang and hippy Thais, I knew exactly what I wanted, but not where or when.
Rose and I just happened upon a little shop that looked like a restaurant(and was sort of one), looked inside to discover it was a tattoo parlor, and Jeep (the tattoo artist)offered traditional bamboo style tattoos. I leapt at this. This was the location, where I was to get my next one. I spent the latter part of the day designing exactly what I wanted and then, before leaving Pai on a bus bound for Sappong, in the morning after breakfast, my design became one with my skin.
Rose and I just happened upon a little shop that looked like a restaurant(and was sort of one), looked inside to discover it was a tattoo parlor, and Jeep (the tattoo artist)offered traditional bamboo style tattoos. I leapt at this. This was the location, where I was to get my next one. I spent the latter part of the day designing exactly what I wanted and then, before leaving Pai on a bus bound for Sappong, in the morning after breakfast, my design became one with my skin.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home