My journey through distant and not-so-distant lands. Exploring the external sights to accent my internal views. (camera always on hand)
posted by jannahsworld at 6:34 pm
where did you get it from? it has many teeth..M
I looked for it on the web in November and didn't post it until now so I had no history of the site I had gone to, but I just did I search again and found it at: http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com/opossumgallery.htm
Oh yummmm opossum pie....heat the oven Elly-Mae!
Post a Comment
<< Home
3 Comments:
where did you get it from? it has many teeth..
M
I looked for it on the web in November and didn't post it until now so I had no history of the site I had gone to, but I just did I search again and found it at: http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com/opossumgallery.htm
Oh yummmm opossum pie....heat the oven Elly-Mae!
Post a Comment
<< Home