Saturday, March 21, 2009

Been a while........... again.....

Life sometimes attacks us in strange ways. We are settled in ourselves and enjoying being in our own skin, then, something happens, I would like to say unexpectedly, but (I am beginning to be able to foresee these events) something cripples our very being into submission once again. Is it a dark force, an inhospitable energy feeding like a vampire on our positive life-force or is it our animalistic nature dipping back into its primordial ooze. Whatever IT is, it takes hold, whether we acknowledge it or not, and twists our realities into a labrynth of mind games. I notice also that some people are much more prone to attack than others but understand how to channel these negative energies away. I also acknowledge some people are prone to attack, but do not understand this bombardment, and willfully get pushed around by this force, accepting it as "this stuff always happens to me, it's just my luck". It actually isn't bad luck, it's just bad energy.
So put up a fight, it's worth it!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

nice to see you back on line Jannah

6:20 am  
Blogger Next in Line said...

Fight the good fight girl. I am chucking some positive energy your way.

1:19 am  
Blogger sensitiveguy said...

Trips to Melbourne, Into the wine country, Trip to the outback where are all the pictures?? Com'on girl back on your feet!-Dad

4:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home