Friday, January 19, 2007

My Friend David

David and I met on my last journey to Australia. He took time out of his crazy teaching schedule to expose Deane, Dawn and I the beauty of the Peluma ranges outside his home town of Townsville, QLD. We slept under the stars in the outback, he cooked us a delicious meal over open flame, visit Peters gate (a beautiful secluded waterhole). He took us mountain biking and hiking through rain forest and we slept beside a secluded waterfall before abseiling down it the next day and hiking out. It will always be a great experience trapped in the vacuoles of my memory banks. We also had a deep connection from the get go so when he said he was recently coming out to Canada for a visit to the West Coast in Vancouver, I knew I needed to show him my sacred outdoor venues here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

lovely picture

11:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home