My cycling day in Kratie

IMG_0642[1]
Originally uploaded by Asia Trip2007.
I set up the tripod to take this shot (obviously). After my day of bus craziness and seeing the Irrawaddy dolphins, I really liked the scenery north of the town so I decided I would stay another day in Kratie and rent a bike to tour around and do some photography. I am sporting my new scarves, the one on my head is one I bought at the market here for .15 cents and is worn by all the Khmer people, the scarf on my neck is the one given to me by that american gentleman. (I know I look like a telaban;); but without helmets, I decided I would wet one of these large scarves and wear it to give me a little padding protection and keep me safe from sunstroke too. It worked quite well actually.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home