Tickets
The next day after having breakfast at my new favourite eatery, the blue pumkin, I rented a bicycle and rode all the way to the ticket office (only 7km from town), I got a little lost, but figured my way out of the maze of semi one way seats (semi - because people tend to go where they want, when they want, but I didn't feel like getting peeled off the sidewalk today, so I stuck to following the signs). I purchased my 3 day pass for 40bucks and it felt right to do it this day. Just as I was waiting for them to laminate the pass, I met a girl named Susanna, who was from Washington, DC. We decided to hook up at Ta Prohm later that day and talk about the possiblitily of going to Beng Mealea, Kbal Spean and Bantreay Srei together the next day, as neither of us wanted to do it alone (being girls in remote spots with a moto driver you don't really know, could get creepy). I was expecting not to be able to do this trip because of the difficulty getting there, but something was definitly directing me to go.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home