Thursday, March 26, 2009

David and I went travelling south for the summer months here in Australia (winter months in the northern hemisphere). The beauty of this country is amazing and parallels itself with different scenery but similar energy to that of Canadian wilderness.

The wildlife is two-fold however...there is so much in the way of native creatures and they are all out and about in their bright and colourful splendor. The birds sing and squak showing off their plumage, the kangaroos and wallaby's hop and eat and scratch at their thick baby-soft fur, hell we even saw wombats rooting around for.....well.....ROOTS! I got to play with snakes, blue-tongue lizards, shingleback lizards and I even saw a penguin!! (well actually he was dead on the beach just washed up, but shut-up, how often do you get to see a penguin? hmmm?)


2 Comments:

Blogger gazingoutback said...

There you are Peter...
Thanks for the tour!
Impressive rocks..

1:24 pm  
Blogger Browner said...

haha aww! look at that lil guy.. such personality!!

10:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home