Thursday, February 01, 2007

kt guesthouse room


kt guesthouse room
Originally uploaded by Asia Trip2007.

3 Comments:

Blogger Hepzibah The Watchman said...

I enjoyed your pictures - some were breathtaking. May God bless you on your trip.

1:59 am  
Blogger Men's Counciling said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:03 am  
Blogger Bruce said...

Wednesday evening(5pm)Owen Sound
We're glad to see the flight and arrival went well. I downloaded all your flicker pictures to my computer just to give you a bit of redundancy for you're precious memories. I will try to make a habit of that- just in case - I think Flicker will be a nice solid place to store them and they will be safe there. Thank-you for signing in so soon - It relieved us of uncertainty. We won't worry if we don't hear from you regularly. We expect you will be out of touch for periods of time. We will watch the site tho'
Love Dad

8:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home