Saturday, January 27, 2007

packin' up, movin' on

Today I was madly packing up my possessions into carry sized boxes. I am still nowhere close to being finished. It's mostly because I am sorting as I go, to make it easier when I need to go through the stuff at the end of my travels.

But man, I feel like I'm not really making much headway, it's going to be a long night tonight. I don't know what the hell am I doing just sitting here and typing on this damn computer for. I am supposed to be eating my cold pizza I picked up an hour ago, then back to packing.

Tomorrow "Ah-so-Easy" is dropping off the storage container I ordered and Jack is coming over to help me load everything inside. The container is stationed at a residence for only one day and one night, so I need to get everything stuffed in it tomorrow. At this point I will have an empty apartment, aside from the bag I will be living out of for the next four months. It'll be kinda creepy staying in this place for the last night, when it's void of creature comforts and food. Maybe I'll ask someone if I can crash on their floor until Monday.

3 Comments:

Blogger Morgan said...

DO NOT SORT!!! I've moved more than 20 times in 25 years. I have a lifetime of moving experience. SORTING WILL NOT SOLVE YOUR PROBLEMS, SORTING WILL ONLY SLOW YOU DOWN. The need to sort is a myth propogated by the government to ensure nobody ever moves anywhere.

11:41 am  
Blogger Bruce said...

I found out a bit about the family contact card . . somewhat helpful
go to my blog for the information
http://sensitiveguyeh.blogspot.com/

4:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks morgan, I took your advice and just through everything in after I got the essentials 'sorted' heh heh I can't help it.
My mom liked your response too

2:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home