Packin' Up

Packin' Up
Originally uploaded by Asia Trip2007.
Today I'm getting everything ready to leave. This includes packing my day pack (for travelling in Cambodia & Thailand) and my large pack for the Kokoda track. I still have so much to do, including changing my address through Canada Post and trying to stuff the remainder of my possessions into small rectangular cardboard chambers for storage. I'm not in panic mode with anxiety, but I feel the pressure of getting things in order (like my taxes,and bill payments). It's sad leaving everyone I love behind, including Vancouver, but exhilarating that I will be a nomad for the next 4 months.
I can only hope that things go well and I breathe in the overwhelming stimulus that I will be encountering in the next few months. Absolving myself from the ties that tend to tie us to a single path and following my heart on this journey.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home