Canada visit -continued-post #2
David and I stayed at my friend, Anne-Marie's, place for the duration of our visit in Vancouver. It was great spending time with her as well as visiting Vancouver as a tourist instead of a resident. I saw things and did things that I couldn't do when I lived here because of financial or time restraints. David and I took the skyride up to Grouse Mountain and did some ice skating. 
......................................................................................................
David skating up on Grouse
David skating up on Grouse
We visited the Museum of Anthropology and the Art Gallery. Went to Lynn headwaters, where David went for a skinny dip in the icy mountain spring water (I wasn't as brave, or crazy, depending on how you look at it) I caught up on R&R and we treated ourselves to several amazing food delicacies, including my most favourite chai tea in the world, from "East is East".
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home