Monday, February 26, 2007

Back in BKK


This shot is a little dark, but it was taken from a distance, from my GH window looking down on the night food vendors in Bangkok. They sell everything from fresh fruit to satay's, to kebab's. Lots of sights, sounds and delicious smells
These are examples of some of the bracelets available for purchase in the many market stalls on Thanon Khao San.

This is a photo of me in my new Indian cotton shirt in my Guesthouse.

3 Comments:

Blogger gazingoutback said...

Man, you had better buy some things!!! Your mother's drooling back in the winter-land.. I love your top....cool and classy.. Thanks for the tour!

1:08 am  
Blogger Leslie said...

....and the "other" Leslie is drooling too. Shall I wire you some money for shopping and postage?

Don't feel lonely Jannah, I think there are a lot of us that are following you on this journy.

I'm waiting for your travel book to be published!

3:34 am  
Blogger Browner said...

Hey sis!!

love the shirt!!.. and those bracelets are bumpin' too!..
miss you!
you better come home and do a HUGE slide show for us..
your blog is so inspiring!! sure shows us what, most of us don't even know exists!!..
beautiful pics.. and I agree you need to be putting books together for all of your trips.. the way you explain your treks in your blog show a very personal and interesting perspective of foriegn lands and how travellers view them! very insightful!
Love you
-sarah

12:22 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home