Monday, March 05, 2007

My elephant week is over

Pictures yet to come, and I will try my best to write to all of you in the next week. I have just returned from the best experience I've had so far, in my whole life!! Elephants. What amazing beings. I am actually going back to the park in an hour to spend some more time to help out with some gardening that needs to be done. So this post will be brief, but I wanted everyone to know that I am okay and am still in shock from the wonderment experienced this past week. I will elaborate when I return to Chiang Mai tomorrow.
Peace and Love to all,
-j

4 Comments:

Blogger Men's Counciling said...

I just knew this was going to be an amazing experience for you. I'm pickle Tink that it turned out to be such a good experience. You go girl . . love Dad

2:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get elephant snozzle slime on you? Did you step in elephant poo? It is enormous! Enough to cover your whole foot.
These elephants that live there sure are lucky ones.

3:48 am  
Blogger Leslie said...

Sounds like a wonderful experience. Hey, Jannah, today is Monday March 5th and I just received your letter dated Feb. 23rd. That was quick and thank you for writing to me.

4:50 am  
Blogger gazingoutback said...

Isn't it amazing to dream - and then live that dream!! Quietly waiting for the details!!! you know I'm a detail person...
Always with you.
Mom XX

7:43 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home